Tst Upgrade

aircop

Just wondering if it's worth getting my TST PM3 upgraded to the TST PMCE. It's $55, is there much difference. Would like to know from the guys that have run the CE.

When I bought my TST (Way back when!) I just had it shipped up there and upgraded before I even installed it. I dont know what a reg comp is but level 9 on my truck awesome!

It could cause pump shudder, but it varies from truck to truck the severity but in general it should allow to run a level or two more than the regular TST.

Level 6? = regular tst on comp version
you get three more levels.

The extra levels are pretty much worthless, but the comp upgrade will fuel sooner, fuel harder, and fuel further into the rpms so its worth it to me.

I didn't notice any difference in power or RPM when I had mine upgraded. I'd save your money.

Actually it was the dyno after I upgraded from the regular to the competition version TST that I started sliding backwards in power. I did 496hp with the regular TST/Smarty.

Actually it was the dyno after I upgraded from the regular to the competition version TST that I started sliding backwards in power. I did 496hp with the regular TST/Smarty.

Maybe that finally ticked your truck off beyond any hope. :(

Back