TST

kc04

Welding my life away!!!
I got a chance to get good deal on one. Anybody tell me the difference from tst and my comp box. I like comp but i would love to have a little more fuel out on top and milage change. Ive tried everything on comp but im kinda wanting to try something different. Ive had this old comp since 05 and never let me down. But i do see some other boxes out there that seem to get better milage. I do drive light and cruise about 60 65 but cant get over 15mpg to save my life.

TST is fuel only (no timing), so likely the mileage will drop unless you run around on a low level.

What gears and tire size are you running? I can get 17-18 mpg all day long with more fuel and turbo in my 02.

If you can get your hands on one try stacking a smarty on your comp box I'm running that setup on 35's and am getting 18mpg

Im not against smarty but everyone ive seen use didnt make much more power but bottom end was good. I know with the turbo ive got it will choke a lil up top with too much fuel but i do know some boxes to fuel better. I usually run around on 1 with comp but i dont think i have a race truck. I see alot of people running quad and have mixed feelings about it!

Back