TTTPA pull in priddy tx (open pull afterwards)

HT3500

IDK ANYTHING
Attention diesel pullers, there will be an open pull at priddy Tx Friday and Saturday after the TTTPA pull...note the sled will be set the same as it is for our class (not 2000lbs lighter and set to go farther) so if anyone is wanting to see how their trucks stack up against the ones in the class this is your chance. So come on out and have some fun..

p.s. this will be the X-factor ironman style sled so if anyone need to do some testing.."bring it"

Also guys buy or build a hitch has to be atleast 3 inches wide by 3.75 long most just make them 4 inch opening for the hook to go in...

Good Luck this weekend guys... I don't think I'll be there as there are no Antiques.. and we are still a ways from finishing the truck...
How did Alvardo go... I saw almost no advertising for it.. I only saw it a few days before on HWH's Facebook page...
Bryan

Guess I should have put a date..march 30-31 come on out and see what your truck is made of...

Thanks Buck... I knew the date of the pull... just forgot what day it was...

U should go just to see how BKP does hooked to the X-factor sled....

How about diesel fuel and payed vacation day? Buck pulled that sled in Nordheim, and Fredricsburg.

Thanks Chris, I'm fixin to post Matt's run down the slide. It's well worth a watch. LOL

Jt took first friday and Chris got it on saturday, saturday pulls will be up soon on this channel

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buWWZWZBPEs&list=UUzHd9DWvM296jP_J3Pea9Zw&index=11&feature=plcp"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buWWZWZBPEs&list=UUzHd9DWvM296jP_J3Pea9Zw&index=11&feature=plcp[/ame]

Thanks Buck...
Nice job guys... good to see some new truck out this year....

Buck.. the Iron Butterfly????

Bryan

Ya Ya I know but Vanessa is going to start pulling it when my other truck is done and u can't change names after the season started, 5XL wouldn't fit her too well for a name...

Back