Tug-A-Pull May 20 Sled Pull

The NADM sled pull on Friday night is definitely family friendly however, all bets are off for Saturday night's Tug-A-Truck. We celebrate all things truck at Tug-A-Truck...including hot chicks who feel the need to show what they got : )

So the NADM pull are they wanting a shutoff and loops and trans blanket not sure I will have it all done by then. If they wont let me pull Ill go to Kenton

I hope this will encourage more people to get out and join our sport!!

$$$ PAYOUT $$$
5000LBS: 1st WTF TROPHY+$1000+payout
2nd WTF TROPHY+$250+payout
3rd WTF TROPHY+$100+payout
6500LBS: 1st WTF TROPHY+$3000+payout
2nd WTF TROPHY+$750+payout
3rd WTF TROPHY+$250+payout
8500LBS: 1st WTF TROPHY+$1000+payout
2nd WTF TROPHY+$250+payout
3rd WTF TROPHY+$100+payout
All TUG-A-TRUCK and O.T.A. point pulls are 100% payback.[/QUOTE

Not sure what comments were deleted but as far as not NADM events. This is not one as well, or am i mistaken? Not trying to bash on tugfest just asking.

The NADM sled pull on Friday night is definitely family friendly however, all bets are off for Saturday night's Tug-A-Truck. We celebrate all things truck at Tug-A-Truck...including hot chicks who feel the need to show what they got : )

This is classy, plus a big reason an argument was started on this forum last year of why more diesel guys dont tug a truck. Because of the out look of the sport such as this. Sorry NADM for this post but it needs to be said. To each there own. Sorry if you have to sell you event by boobs and beer. thats just sad.

Gene are you having the Modified Diesel trucks

Yes there will be a modified class, if enough of them show up, not 3.0 trucks moving up!

I also heard some tractors will be running at the end of the pull.

With the Jam in town we should have plenty of trucks. This should be a real hoot, yes we are staying for the Saturday night venue too!

Registration is open to all trucks who want to give sled pulling a try! Entry fee is only $35 which includes NADM fees, we do have a street class - Workstock!

We will have professionals there to coach any who want to give a try, the sled is set much lighter for Workstock pulls.

Cash purses paid after the pull and every competitor gets a FREE K&N Oil Filter, Winners gets FREE Oil from Champion Blue Flame!

DIESEL Motorsports/NADM understands the price of fuel make it tuff nowadays so we have lowered all fees to keep the sport pulling in the right direction!

AirDog will have a booth set up at the sled pull. The AirDog monster truck will also be running at the 4 wheel Jamboree. Come by and check them out.

Last edited:
Gene are you having the Modified Diesel trucks

Yes, we are sanctioning them, but Wapak TugFest has put up the entire purse for the Mods. Don't forget to thank them!

Welcome aboard TS and back aboard Airdog for one event, even if it is indirectly!!! We appreciate the support.:cheer:

Tentative pull schedule:
WS
SS
Mods
Tractors

That should give the 3.0 and SS time to cool down and change tires for Mod class.

Welcome aboard TS and back aboard Airdog for one event, even if it is indirectly!!! We appreciate the support.:cheer:
Figured I'd better help out some of your other vendors buy helping them sell some product. Lucky for you, I won't be able to make it.

Those of you looking for rooms may find it hard to find, I found a couple in Lima, the town just south of Wapakoneta is having a huge soccer tournament and is booked solid! Some east toward the Lake are open and have rooms.

Looking forward to Friday and Saturday. Shields will be setting up a booth as PureDieselPower, Blue Flame oil and K&N!

All competitors receive a FREE K&N Oil Filter and winners receive FREE oil from Blue Flame Oil!:rockwoot::clap:

Tug-Fest is offering camping on premises beginning Thursday at noon till 9pm and Friday also. Full electric with water is $20 per night and tent spots are $10 per night. Check the forecast...the weather is looking good so far : ) more info can be found on our website Home Page

Back