Tulsa area sled pull?

SCHMITTY

Not enough time
There are not any sled pulls in Alaska yet and I happen to be flying down to Tulsa in 3 weeks for some business. I want to check out a sled pull. I did a quick google search and did not come up with any scheduled events. So does anybody know of any happening around the 6th of September in the Tulsa area?

There are not any sled pulls in Alaska yet and I happen to be flying down to Tulsa in 3 weeks for some business. I want to check out a sled pull. I did a quick google search and did not come up with any scheduled events. So does anybody know of any happening around the 6th of September in the Tulsa area?

Spring River Pulling Home

HOME

Those are probably the closest organizations, unless you want to go down to Texas.

Outlaw Pulling

There are those ones he mentioned, there a few more in the southwest Missouri area, bout a 2ish to 3ish hour drive depending...

SMTTPA
MO-ARK
DRAGGIN WAGON
SPRING RIVER

Those four organizations are around the SW MO area... idk if there are any around Tulsa, but hope that helps

Sent from phone

Thanks guys. Just went to the spring river pull at stotts city mo. About 2 hour drive and it was worth it. No messing around between pulls. Non stop pulling pretty much. Now I just need to get my hands on a used sled :)

Back