turbo for sale, good twin primary

smokeisfun

still learnin
hi, i have for sale, a turbo off of a detroit series 60 12.7 liter. its a good turbo, about 700,000 miles on it, customer wanted a pitts burge power turbo, so i have this one, its waste gated. the side to side play is normal, no end to end play, buyer is responsible for shipping charges, other than that i would like $700 out of it.

on the tag:
K31-S60-12.7ltr
Serial # CK502421800527
Part # 53319707101

I do have pictures of it, on my PC, but i cant attatch them to the forum, so if you pm me with an email you want me to send them too, i will be more than happy. Any other questions, please ask. Thankyou

LOL :hehe: S400 with "0" miles is less than $700. Also my local big rig wrecking yard sells used WG'd turbos for $550 that's including core charge. Sorry to say the least your WAY high on your price!

A 700,000 mile turbo for $700? If it had 800,000 miles would it be $800? LOL

yes, your right, so i will just go put a couple hundred thousand more on it and then bring it back on here. at least you know its been tested and its good....rightt. i said i would LIKE $700, i didnt say i had to have that for it. theres a sucker born every second ya know

make a reasonble offer.

yes, your right, so i will just go put a couple hundred thousand more on it and then bring it back on here. at least you know its been tested and its good....rightt. i said i would LIKE $700, i didnt say i had to have that for it. theres a sucker born every second ya know

make a reasonble offer.

I dont know if that is a good thing to say on here if youre trying to sell something for way more than its worth... Just my $.02

I dont know if that is a good thing to say on here if youre trying to sell something for way more than its worth... Just my $.02
i guess is how i looked at this turbo was that core charge on it is $480 from the distributors i talked to ok, and thats for a junk turbo. this is not a junk turbo, its used but its good. and i dont know a lot about turbos, but isnt an s400 not waste gated, which means that core on one of those is about $175, i think, so if some one was looking at putting twins on the pickup, then this would be a good start considering if you wanted a new k31 for a primary and you didnt have a core then it would be in the $900 plus range, right?let me know if im wrong, i probly am.and i wasnt intending on screwing some one, if i was looking at putting twins on my pickup then i would have been the sucker, b/c i thought the price was reasonble, but i guess its not, i figured it would have at least been worth core price.

A Brand new one costs $850.

The one you have has 700,000 miles on it.

If you dont like the price I put, its called a counter offer.

$175 Shipped.

Back