Turbo question

I am 99.9% sure they are the same size on all the H1C/Hx35/Hy35 chargers

I don't think you want to be including HY's on that list. I've heard plenty about swapping H1C and HX35 parts, the HY35's 9cm housing is a cut apart though I do believe.

Now ive got 2 more questions for you fine gents. 1 what cause the full fuel screw from goin not much farther than the stock pos. Ive had trouble with them before but this is worse than any ive every worked on. Its hard goin in and out. had to get the vice grips to get it out and it wont go anyfurther than it was. 2 It doesnt feel like im getting the full pull on the throttle. Im tryin to help a buddy out he got taking for 300 at a shop for a "tune job" all they did was run the vavles and pull the afc spring out.

well on the 1st issue im am assuming u cut the stop sleve off the fuel screw? and chased the threads afterwards? and you might have to check the throtthe shaft indexing i might have gotten messed with.... and tecnicly idk what he actually wanted for a "tune job" but when a diesel truck gets the engine "tuned up" it gets fuel filters valve cover gaskets and the overhead run (valves adjusted) and codes checked and pulled and hours reset in the comp if electronic and that on highway diesel tractor standards at least around here

Back