turbo question

Lostnwalmart

ok im thinking for a twins setup of running a 66mm tubonetics over a hx60w off a siganture isx but im wondering if it will be to small for the fuel i plan on. ill have a p pump with about 800 to 900cc's some 6x24's and a big stick cam will they be to small? i can always giver her the :nos: if needed thx for the feed back

it will be a 13mm, hx 60 was cheap from work lol, and why not 6x24's? im open to any sugestions this is just what my mind has been throwing around latly

for the truck? primaily a drag race that can be driven on the stret maybe not well but can be. maybe pull a sled or two. basicaly a big expensive toy i got the tdi for a dialy driver. and by dont add up do you mean the hx60 is to small?

hx60's have bad luck or something? and a s480 would defantly be another option that or a bigger turbonetics charger

I think the HX60 would be alittle small to put under a 66mm turbo. Should be around a 2.9-3.0 charger. I have two friends that are running hx35s over their 60's and they spool quick, I would think you would want something like a Big Brother. But it will cost alot more than free, lol.

Back