Turbo Setup

Gianotti

OVER FUEL'N ISB
Hello, i was wondering if you could help me out, I am looking into upgrading my turbo and wondering what would be a good setup. right now I have the II super phat shaft 66/71/14. very good turbo but my truck is growing out of it. I do not want to do twins, i want to try and see how much power i can get out of my truck with a single cp3 and single turbo. i currently have 200hp nozzels, 120% over pump with a modded rail and 30k dump with dual feed, all supporting internals for the valvetrain. this is my DD but also see's a good amount of sled pulling. i have heard of the 71mm turbo and the 75mm turbo, gated and non gated. I do not know much about the 71mm and up turbos. My truck is a 5spd so alittle bit of lag is ok. i wouldnt mind something i could throw bigger nozzels at later also. any input would be great. and also my truck is 2003 Cummins Common rail. and right now I have a 3rd gen manifold, but i want to goto a 24v setup for easy install and swap of other turbos later, i know i have to do a hx40 style downpipe, i think i would need an oil adaptor, compressor discharge pipe. a buddy of mine thats a sled puller was telling me i needed. basically looking to get everything i need to get this turbo up and running on my truck. so any info on that would be great to. i understand that i would need a T4 foot manifold also and that is fine, i would rather have that style for my air flow. Also if this turbo could be a setup for the 2.6/2.8 class for pulling. They dont seem to be too strict at some of the events i goto If you could get some prices together for me to. thanks alot!

Back