turbo timer

6.0kingranch

No spark plugs
I was wondering if there is a turbo timer you guiys like to use. Sometimes I'm in a hurry and can't wait a few minutes with the truck idling. If you have one just let me know. I will pick it up.
Thanks,
David

Hi David,

DJ says, "they are all about the same. Can't really recommend one but, please, let us know what you find."

Thanks,
Vivian

Thanks viv. By the way my mom loved the way her truck runs with the sct she picked up.

I dont think they are a supporting vendor? SP Diesel hase one for a good price and it's easy to install.

dan

How long does it take your truck to cool down to 300*? I drive about 25 mph through my neighborhood and by the time I get into the garage I am close to 350, so by the time I get my stuff together it's cool enough to shut down.

6.0kingranch said:
Thanks viv. By the way my mom loved the way her truck runs with the sct she picked up.

That's great. It was really nice to see her again. When I commented how you guys were truly a Ford family I had not realized who you were or that you have been customers of DJ's for several years now :ylsuper:

Thanks,
Vivian

Back