Turbo Tips?

DuraDan

Diesel Monkey
Doing some upgrades to my truck, 300/200% sticks are on there way... And valve springs and pushrods.

Hoping to make 500-600 hp, I know the H2E won't be able to keep up... Looking for suggestions on a turbo upgrade. Might do twins and use the H2E as the small charger. Any suggestions? Thanks

X2!!!! I don't know what a 200 percent over injector is equivalent to for a 12 valve, but anything larger than a 5x16 or 5x18 would be excessive.

and I freaking love my 467

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

look into a irate diesel T4 kit, thats what im putting on my build, along with 300/200 inj and a s475 with a 2.6 race cover.... make sure to add headstuds with that list and 3" intake plenums

look into a irate diesel T4 kit, thats what im putting on my build, along with 300/200 inj and a s475 with a 2.6 race cover.... make sure to add headstuds with that list and 3" intake plenums

Ya, the H2E kit is a T4I mount, wish that Irate had there T4 kit will bellowed up-pipes when I bought my H2E... Will either be getting the Irate kit and a bigger single, or thinking of doing twins for better towing and using the H2E as the small charger... already have headstuds.

Back