turbo?

smokn3500

Got a 2004.5 with smarty and arson3 kit, 5inch exh... looking to do nozzles and turbo .. any siggestions? Dd/tow vehicle/weekend toy. Its a reg cab 2wd. Dont want a lot of turbo lag and don't want fuel mileage to suffer (gets 23.5 highway now)

90hp nozzles and a 64/71/14. You should be able to tune in 600-650hp with that.

Not directly but there are several vendors who can hook you up. Ashley Black, T-Money, & Jose at Forced Inductions to name a few.

i have heard nothing but good reviews on the electric turbos on ebay. great flow for only $50

njk, one more dumb chit post like that and you're gone.

smokn- Do you have an aftermarket clutch/tranny or gauges installed on your truck? I would suggest both, if you do not already have them.

njk, one more dumb chit post like that and you're gone.

smokn- Do you have an aftermarket clutch/tranny or gauges installed on your truck? I would suggest both, if you do not already have them.

Gauges yes.. building tranny now for it

i have heard nothing but good reviews on the electric turbos on ebay. great flow for only $50

lol

To the OP- get some 90s from a reputable company like exergy or motorsport diesel. If your truck has high mileage then you may consider some new bosch 100s but its $$ for those. the arson 3 kit cant really fuel more than 90hp nozzles to their full potential and it will only hold rail if your cp3 is healthy.

for turbo, like everyones said get a 62 or 63 from a place like Engineered diesel or manning motorpsorts

read up, theres a lot of good info on here about this setup. ive learned a lot from lurking around for a while

Back