Turbo?

Vizsla

I am thinking of upgrading my turbo and definitely want to keep a vgt. Does anybody have any experience or input on Industrial Injections Hybrid vgt? Any help would be appreciated.

just got my vgt-ss all buttoned up this weekend. its worth every penny:ft:

Nobody running the Industrial Injection Hybrid, or are they the same?

there is a guy on powerstroke.org running a industrial on his 6.0 exursion and it sounds wicked and he is very pleased with it

We have a Hybred turbo and also a kit that we use a PS6270 in the kit. Both have shown very good results. Check us for pricing as I am at home. Thanks

Texas Red said:
What kind of boost numbers is the VGT-SS capable of?
I havent gotten new tunes for the vgt-ss yet. so it is still putting out the same boost #s as stock but the air is much more condensed and it cleaned up the smoke i had at WOT.:rockwoot:
wide open- 33 to 34 psi
lugging in high gear around 80 mph- 38 to 40 psi

Hi,

If anybody wants one. We're thinking of running a special on the VGT-SS turbo for the holidays. $1980 at your door, including the shipping of your core back to us. It's a group buy kind of deal but you don't need a group :evil

PM Chris, DJ or Me.

Thanks,
Vivian

No, it's a Garrett 40/88. It's the only turbo, to-date, that we have seen works on the 6.0L very well.

Thanks,
Vivian

woops sorry the guy runs the hybrid from industrial but industrial also makes a 62mm and 64mm phat shafts. my bad

I just sold one(industrial hybrid) to a guy around my house. He is going to put it on tomorrow...He is also running 190's

Back