Turbonetic's in my 12v

I ran a 70mm in my 24v for a while. I really liked it. It was a little tricky to tow with but ran strong.
You will have to make an adapter to your I/C pipe as the 70mm Does not have the same compressor cover as the 66mm.

^^^^^ dunno...

wish i knew.... figured i'd ask and learn

what interested me was the 68mm turbine......

unless of course there is a big difference between these 65mm turbines and say the ones on the s300 turbo's

Last edited:
F1 P-trim= 65mm
F1 S-trim= 68mm

They were just going away from the lettering system and using the the exducer diameter

still lookin @ this one with ball bearings... get a decent amount of exhaust flow, the bearings should speed up spool... and it's got a good sized compressor... or do u figure it'd be a lag pig ?

once again i'm trying to learn

a bit of both.... i want more top end airflow, but i also rack up almost 5000 miles every 40 days or so.

im in a bind... i'm not to concerned about towing. it's my DD, but more preformance orientated...

Go for it then man sounds like it would be a nice performance oriented charger that you could still drive.

hmmmmmm a guy wants to buy this turbo and DP off of me

BAH

buy a twins kit and sell this....
buy a piping kit and an S400 ?

the source kit comes with a manifold and everything.....

if it's piped for a bht3b, how hard would it be to drop an HT60 in it's place instead ?

With no other change I dropped .9 tenths (drag racing) going from a turbonetics t66 to a Engineered Diesel s468. I'm not sure how their larger stuff does but the t66 spooled pretty fast but didn't move much air.

With no other change I dropped .9 tenths (drag racing) going from a turbonetics t66 to a Engineered Diesel s468. I'm not sure how their larger stuff does but the t66 spooled pretty fast but didn't move much air.

well if you go by there compresser map the t-66 have a max flow of 72lbs/min
doesnt the silverbullet flow around 80lbs/min ????
and the t-76 only does about 90lbs/min

hmmmmmm now i'm ripping this d-tech out today and selling the DP, intercooler boot and turbo to a buddy of mine who is keepin his truck fairly stock..... it's going to a good home atleast

now i'm looking into that John Deere app P/N 173157 turbo.. (62/68/.91 exhaust) i may be able to get it for cost through a buddy @ a brandt dealer.

I'm pretty sure i just need to open up my exhaust a bit

that 62mm made me happy for air, seemed like a good balance with my injectors

just 65mm turbine and small housing was choking the f^ck out of it.

Last edited:
Back