Turbonetics Turbo.

1pieceatatime.

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Turbonetics part#11470-BB T6168, 0.58 A/R. No shaft play, spins over nice and quiet. It was originally part of the turbonetics stage 1 kit. A local guy around here ran it for a bit a few years back before going to a bigger charger. Its been sitting on a shelf since. My buddy bought it with the intention of putting it on his truck eventually. His stock turbo **** the bed and due to the recent formation of a local pulling series with rules and a points system, he decided to put a stocker back on and pull work stock. Im selling it to offset the stock charger i just ordered him. Asking $900.

Turbonetics part#11470-BB T6168, 0.58 A/R. No shaft play, spins over nice and quiet. It was originally part of the turbonetics stage 1 kit. A local guy around here ran it for a bit a few years back before going to a bigger charger. Its been sitting on a shelf since. My buddy bought it with the intention of putting it on his truck eventually. His stock turbo **** the bed and due to the recent formation of a local pulling series with rules and a points system, he decided to put a stocker back on and pull work stock. Im selling it to offset the stock charger i just ordered him. Asking $900.

BUMP, someone needs a cute little charger.

Compressor side is 58 by 84 if i remember correctly, i have the turbine and compressor size written down in my tool box at work, i measured the wheels because there was initially some dis agreement about what it actually came off of.

Back