Twin and Triple kits

its turbolvr

seems to be quite a pretty penny for some chinesium turbos.

it looks like one of em aint even plumbed to anything. just kinda sittin on top there

Or just whoop that guy who's been trash talkin'! This IS the future of diesel performance, don't be left behind!
This is what the ad says.

turbolvr makes this kit- they are plumbed correctly- he has a set on his plow truck

before everyone starts hating

I've skipped over most the triple turbo threads, but this actually sounds plausible. So its a divided hot pipe feeding two more turbos instead of of adding a s400 or whatever?

I dont think he has said anything about how its runs though?

so, is anybody running one of the kits other than the guy building them? i was just wondering myself how that triple set up worked. i am not personally interested in buying a kit just thought i would post that up and see if anybody was running either kit.

i actually made a joke to my friend last night tearing the motor out of his puller that we should make a triple or quad kit with the stock turbos...we had a good laugh...:what:

Some of you guys are close enough to see them in person.
I wanted to offer an "entry level" so folks could actually have triples. Any kit with 3 turbos is not cheap to make.
I have a set of 3 S362's on the way. They will be assembled for a friend in CA. Even that kit is 1/2 the price of other triples available.

Last edited:
Back