twin piping and s480

josh03

don't ask
Was going to go with twins so I bought these but now my needs have changed so looking to sell. Includes:

Cold pipe (v-band style on s400) with boots and clamps
5" downpipe with clamp
2nd gen 24 valve exhaust manifold heat wrapped
s300 to s400 hot pipe heat wrapped
s400 mount
air filter piping with boot and clamp
intercooler piping
piping is painted ats purple
The only thing needed to complete kit is oil lines and drains and an air filter.

Looking to get $850 shipped for piping. Also have a s480 to go with kit, looking to get $850 shipped for it as well. Or $1600 shipped as a 2/3s package.

The 480 has very low miles and no play, although it is a slip flange outlet instead of the v-band that the cold pipe is set up for. The v-band would just need to be cut off and a boot put in its place. PM, post, or email at 03.josh@gmail.com. Can also call or text (707)972-2773. Thanks

Forgot to mention this is a 3rd gen setup that uses a 2nd gen manifold and 3rd gen turbo compressor outlet for the small turbo.

Can see pictures and Specs on S480. Send pm or text me at 717-557-7060

I can text multiple pics when I get home and I will also post a single picture of everything on here. The 480 is a race cover 80/96/1.32

pic

here's a pic of everything, if you want more pictures I will email and text

Attachments

• twinsresize1.jpg
    twinsresize1.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 0
Would you seperate the Hotpipe and bottom turbo mount? I'm planning on running an HE351 over a S475... In a Ford with a Cummins. Let me know. Thank you!

trying to keep all of it together for a bit. If something changes I'll let you know

Back