Twin turbo BD 66mm with S488 Project

I don't think Forced Inductions is around any more. I gave up calling after 6 months. Give Weston a shout.

They are... I've been calling them at least once a week trying to figure out when Im going to get my 88 so I can make at least one pass this year. Supposedly they finally got the covers in and are building them. But if they can't deliver by next week I'll be making some calls.

Nope we supply that unit

Awesome! Is that the v2 race cover? I don't see FI delivering anytime soon so I'll probably be ordering some more things from you soon

In my opinion you need more turbine than an s400 can give you for an 88mm sized charger.

I'd suggest going with an s483 or step up to the s588sx.

Awesome! Is that the v2 race cover? I don't see FI delivering anytime soon so I'll probably be ordering some more things from you soon

Sounds good! We offer a S484 as well, the 488 has been doing very well on a few trucks and i have 5 wheels here ready if needed.

I run a 66mm over a s488 that I've tried a few different compressor wheels on. The 6 blade works the best. Recently I ran into a s491, so I just switched to that. I haven't run it yet but, the compressor wheel is ~50 grams lighter than the 88s, so I hope it spools a little quicker.

I run a 66mm over a s488 that I've tried a few different compressor wheels on. The 6 blade works the best. Recently I ran into a s491, so I just switched to that. I haven't run it yet but, the compressor wheel is ~50 grams lighter than the 88s, so I hope it spools a little quicker.

Have you been racing much lately

Have you been racing much lately

None at all.

My local track closed down two summers ago, so I tore the truck down. Built a new engine, trans work, interior work and etc.

Started to get it together last summer, then started a new project at work. Worked 6-7 days a week for the last year. Finally finished the project a few weeks ago. I'm now trying to get the truck tuned and ready to run before the end of the season.

Back