Twin turbos, 12v head and valves/springs.

jeepin87

$100 obo O-ringed Head, cracked between the valves on #1, didn't check the rest. Had a new one to put on.

$50 Valves, stock valve springs, and retainers from head listed above.

$1000 Twin turbo set up, NOT COMPLETE, turbos need rebuilt. Borg Warner (Schwitzer) S200G018, 60mm, T4 housing. Holset HT3B, 26cm T6 exh housing, #3803279RX. Turbos are overall ok condition, need rebuilt due to shaft play (I wouldn't run them like they are). Both rebuilt kits are $79 online. Was told they spooled quickly. I do not have the intake pipe/filter, downpipe, some clamps, or oil lines for these turbos. You will also need a t3/t4 adapter for stock manifolds.

Make me some offers.

Thanks guys/gals,

Jordan

I would consider trading the twins for a 62mm or 64mm single in decent shape.

I like guns

I like pit bikes

I love cash

2010-08-26_12-31-25_947.jpg

I'll let the twin setup go for $800 bottom dollar. I want these things out of my way, I'll be moving soon.

I need some interior parts for a 98+, grey interior. Looking for door panels and pillar panels. I'd love to find some leather seats! Trades?

Whats bottom dollar on s200 and what do you mean by rebuild like bearings and all or jus seals and stuff

$300 is bottom, any cheaper and I'll rebuild it and run it as a single with a bigger comp wheel. I would rebuild it right as in the bearings and all. You could send the entire turbo to someone like ED and have it modified as well as rebuilt and still be under what a new one cost.

Any close up pics of the head?

I can get one later but you still wont be able to see the crack in a pic. It is cracked enough to be leaking coolant in the cyl. I was told its still possible to fix, they fixed a DT466 head that was worse. I didn't want to chance it though. $100 plus shipping its yours. I want it gone.

Back