Twins, Dual Disc and 97 Engine

mgesser613

Always breakin something!
I have three different items here:

This is a 1997 12v engine that has been completely rebuilt. It has had the cylinders bored 20 over and sealed power marine bowl pistons were used in the build. The bearings are mahle/clevite all around and the gasket kit used is completely from fel-pro. The engine was driven for one thousand miles to make sure the it was operating properly with no issues. It will come with a new filter and oil. I have the receipts to prove everything that has been done from the machine shop and for the parts that were replaced. Price is 2500OBO

This is a s362/s475 twin set up. The small unit is BorgWarner’s billet wheel race version with the severe duty 6 pad thrust system. The exhaust housing is .80 twin scroll with the upgraded plate to flow more when waste gate opens. The waste gate is fully adjustable also. The large unit is just the box s400 series with 75mm wheel and the exhaust is the 1.32 housing. All of the piping, oil lines and hardware is there to make a complete install on a 2nd gen manual or relocate the trans cooler on an auto. Price is 2800OBO

This south bend dual disc clutch is rated for 650 hp. The clutch is basically brand new and has the 1 3/8 south bend input and shims to reset trans. This clutch has all hardware to mount it up, including the starter spacer for the nv4500 transmissions and the directions for proper mounting. I believe it will also mount up to the g56 transmissions. Price is 1000OBO

I am willing to ship so if you want a quote my zip is 85048 Az or you can contact me for one. All of this stuff has less than 5000 miles and basically brand new condition. I can only put so many pictures so if you would like more information feel free to text or call me at 928-592-8173

Attachments

• IMG_3630.jpg
    IMG_3630.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3633.jpg
    IMG_3633.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3631.jpg
    IMG_3631.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3635.jpg
    IMG_3635.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3628.jpg
    IMG_3628.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 0
The twins have sold but the engine and the clutch are still available.

Still have the engine and the clutch let me know what you would offer.

clutch

what is the part number on the clutch so we can make sure it will work on a g56

SDD3250-5 is the only number i have found. I can call to find out from south bend if you like.

How did you weld the 2nd Gen elbow to the S362? I've been looking around at different ways to do this.

I had the elbow from an hx 35 cut and used that to weld to the compressor housing of the s362. Used a tig welder.

Back