Twins Install with some Pics...

Same setup I'm doing on my 12 valve.

Hows the spool up and topend power?

I have been running EDs 62/68 for 2 months now as a single. I love the way it spools on the street!

Spool up is great on the street and top end power comes on hard when the top charger wastegates....... still tuning though so ill have to get back with ya

struggling with some IC boot blowing issues at the moment

Spool up is great on the street and top end power comes on hard when the top charger wastegates....... still tuning though so ill have to get back with ya

struggling with some IC boot blowing issues at the moment

Racecover on the 475? Where did you get the 475 from?

Racecover on the 475? Where did you get the 475 from?

No racecover on the 475, just on the 300

The 475 came with the setup when i bought it, Chris went through the turbo and confirmed it was in perfect working order before i installed it, just as a precaution for me. Not sure though exactly where it came from originally, has no wear though so i am happy lol

No racecover on the 475, just on the 300

The 475 came with the setup when i bought it, Chris went through the turbo and confirmed it was in perfect working order before i installed it, just as a precaution for me. Not sure though exactly where it came from originally, has no wear though so i am happy lol

Cool man sounds good. :rockwoot:

Looks good ben! I'm glad your pleased with the setup. I guess everthing bolted up ok?

Looks good ben! I'm glad your pleased with the setup. I guess everthing bolted up ok?

Yeah everything except the bottom turbo mount, Keith (The B Keeper) fabbed up a new hanger/mount. Other than that everything worked out great! Thanks again Justin/ Heartland Diesel Performance!

Back