Twins or silver bullet ?????

Graphic Man

I need more air, (see sig. for set-up)

i am thinking on the SB 66 but i am also looking at there twins....II's twins are a little $$$

what do you guys think?.....who's using what

I know twins are the way to go but....how much more lag am i going to have over the sledpuller 66 i am running now if i went to the SB66

Thanks
Scott

the SB will spool faster than your current SP66 from what everyone says. I have a silver bullet, stepped up to it from a 62mm B1 and the SB spools faster and moves more air than the B1.

The SB is a big charger and will be laggy (as you know with a 66 already) and i am not saying its gonna spool like an hx35, but if you throw the fuel to it, it is hesitant to get to about 10psi, and once its gets to there, hold on because you can't watch the needle swing to 50+ and keep your eyes on the road.

I love mine, and don't plan on going to twins unless i find someway to double the amount of fuel I am putting to her now.

love my sb66. put the fuel to it and there is no end in power. well there is but its way up there (900+). low egt's too!!!:rockwoot: $.02

I would vote for twins.

A set like timmy mentioned would spool faster and move way more air then a single.

JMO,

Chris

twin it! that is a heck of a deal on that set in the classifieds from lmills. i will never go back to a single after having a small set of twins on my truck.

Ck the Swap Shop on this forum

Graphic Man said:
I need more air, (see sig. for set-up)

i am thinking on the SB 66 but i am also looking at there twins....II's twins are a little $$$

what do you guys think?.....who's using what

I know twins are the way to go but....how much more lag am i going to have over the sledpuller 66 i am running now if i went to the SB66

Thanks
Scott

lMills has an awesome price on a set of twins (Pier's) You won't do better than that price for what you're getting.

OT-OF-Here said:
lMills has an awesome price on a set of twins (Pier's) You won't do better than that price for what you're getting.

i agree....as long as they are in good shape thats a good deal !!!!

lmills is a super honest guy. I wouldn't have a problem at all buying something from him. I'd jump on that deal...

Luken said:
lmills is a super honest guy. I wouldn't have a problem at all buying something from him. I'd jump on that deal...

i think i dealt with him a few years ago....and i agree nice guy

you guys going with twins vs big single, what GSK are you taking account for? Would a set of twins on a 3K GSK do better than a big single, or would twins be better suited on the 4K GSK? I would guess the Single would be better suited for the 4K GSK but I lack experience on twins.

thanks
Ken

Back