Twins suggestions wanted...

The piping is easier to built on a B2/S400...not too mention that it's not 20 year old technology! They spool better, and cool better too! They aren't that much more money either! You can buy them all day for $700-800...and HT3B's run around $450-500.

IMHO,
Chris

Signature600 said:
The piping is easier to built on a B2/S400...not too mention that it's not 20 year old technology! They spool better, and cool better too! They aren't that much more money either! You can buy them all day for $700-800...and HT3B's run around $450-500.

IMHO,
Chris

This i agree with.......

Tell ya' what Jeff, I'll take that little ol' turbo off your hands and you can just slap a nice big single on there like a Phat shaft or such...problem solved :D :D :evil

S-400 hundred for sure,spool up with kick the Holsets but,and you can get them anywhere from a 70 mm all the way up to an 88 mm,so if it's not big enought it's easy to upgrade.

So what's the S-400 flow up to?? This your saying to use along with the B1-EX-4 pictured? I don't care about doing the piping- I am equipped to make it up. Will that be a sweet producing twin set-up?

If you really wanted a big single, you could send your B-1 to a good turbo shop, and have the same front wheel as a SPS 64 or SPS 66 installed, which would give you almost the exact same turbo for a lot less money than buying one from HTT or Industrial Injection.

I would go with S-300 S-400 (B-1 B-2) twins if it were my truck. Better driveability than a large single, as well as the "cool" factor.

MKoth said:
If you really wanted a big single, you could send your B-1 to a good turbo shop, and have the same front wheel as a SPS 64 or SPS 66 installed, which would give you almost the exact same turbo for a lot less money than buying one from HTT or Industrial Injection.

I would go with S-300 S-400 (B-1 B-2) twins if it were my truck. Better driveability than a large single, as well as the "cool" factor.

I just bought a HTB2 64 from HTT, it lies on the shelf waiting to install!
it costed me $300 cheaper then the given price at htturbo.com website. anyone can PM me for that place!

Back