Twins, twins, twins, twins..........

Oh Heck Yeah!! My little POS thin cover bent in two places and had exhaust gas leaking out all over everything...

The Thick piece is the Only way to go!!!

^^ That's what She said^^^ :hehe:
What's sucks is I had a thick one when I sent it in.

Not a matter of belief it is a matter of physics.

I have to go with you on this one. I saw this truck at a dyno even in NC. I think he put down somewhere between 650 and 700. Very disappointing seein as how everyone was looking to see something around 1k out of this truck. He just couldn't get it to spool.

I have to go with you on this one. I saw this truck at a dyno even in NC. I think he put down somewhere between 650 and 700. Very disappointing seein as how everyone was looking to see something around 1k out of this truck. He just couldn't get it to spool.
So he never hit 1k? I thought he did already.

My advise is call up II or Shane and get the bw exh housing for the top turbo then buy a completely new bottom turbo along with all the piping....when I get the time/money...that's the route I'm taking.

BTW which kit is it?? Older version or the newer?? Old one is where the bottom turbo spins backwards which is the one I have....

On a good day, I can hit 50psi boost top turbo and bottom will reach almost 30psi....I fab'd up a steel 3'' tube from top to bottom- cold side, to get rid of one of the silicone tubes...thought it was collapsing from time to time. Did some good tho with the steel tube...

The kit is the newer one just got it two weeks ago I don't believe the bottom spins backwards but will look. On another note I know what twins not to work with again. Truck is comming in Monday and we will see whae is going on not exactly happy at the moment. Thanks for the help.

So he never hit 1k? I thought he did already.

It's very possible that he may have since I saw the truck. I know the setup in the link is the on he had summer '09. A LOT can be done to a truck in that time period though. I just don't think there any way in hell you can get a 475 over a 510 or 595 or whatever it was to spool just as well as a s300/s400.

Back