Two Anteater Standalone Controllers

TheNatural31

Missing pieces.....
I have two anteater controllers ready to ship. Just came back from FirePunk. Have no need for them and want them gone.

$600 shipped to the lower 48.

What does a Anteater harness do? I'm asking because i don't know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its a standalone controller for the 47rh/47re/48re
Doesn't require a special vb like the ATS or suncoast setup that use the PCS controller. anteater comes with controls that fit in a gauge POD. Comes with its own software where you can tune it similar to the PCS software. Firepunk boys are selling it. They seem to have bugs to work out.
I know a few guys who have burned up a few transmissions due to bugs. Lots to read in the dodge competition section about anteater.

Last edited:
Called today. If you pm me the details like waparson I'm more than happy to get the other.

James

Just interfaces the transmission, required inputs and the controller. Nothing special. I asked because I wasn't sure if he was selling the whole package or not

Sent from my Rotten Apple

Its a standalone controller for the 47rh/47re/48re
Doesn't require a special vb like the ATS or suncoast setup that use the PCS controller. anteater comes with controls that fit in a gauge POD. Comes with its own software where you can tune it similar to the PCS software. Firepunk boys are selling it. They seem to have bugs to work out.
I know a few guys who have burned up a few transmissions due to bugs. Lots to read in the dodge competition section about anteater.
In the effort of providing the best customer service possible, I'd like to know more about the burned up transmissions. PM me or post in the beta thread so this for sale post doesn't get trampled. Thanks!

Back