Two H2Es, one good, one core, two turbine housings, ATS "Bigfoot" manifold

CatDieselPower

I have two H2Es for sale. One is a reman turbo and has been on my Dodge for about 20k miles. It is still in awesome shape. It has the 63.5mm inducer. Asking $300 without or $400 with a turbine housing.

The other H2E looks to have a good center section and bearing, but needs a new compressor wheel. It has a few nicks on the blades. It may be a cheap rebuild or used as a backup charger. It has the 63.5mm inducer. Asking $100 without or $200 with a turbine housing.

I have a choice of two turbine housings as well. I would prefer to sell at least one of the turbine housings as an assembly with one of the turbos mentioned above. One housing is 17cm2 with a 5" outlet and originally came with the core turbo. It is rusty, but still in good shape and has been on my truck for 10k miles. The other is a 19cm2 housing with a 4" outlet and originally came with the reman turbo. It is in awesome shape. Asking $100 each for the turbine housings.

I am also wanting to sell my ATS "bigfoot" manifold with the correct flange for the H2E. It is similar to a T4, but slightly wider. It is for a 12V application. Asking $400.

Pictures are here:

H2E turbos pictures from trucks photos on webshots

I am located in Deer Creek, IL, 61733. Please email me at tbirkey@msn.com with any questions.

Thanks,

Tyler

Last edited:
im interested in the turbo that needs a wheel, with the smaller housing, pm me info on shipping. thanks
Joe

Back