tyrant diesel...are there tunes good??

strokin02

i need some good fueling tunes an heard his was the best but ive been tryn to get ahold of him for over a month an still hasnt returned my call...what do i need to do???

They are both good,

I think Cale just can't keep up.

Used to run one of Jody's 6 position chip, I was very happy, especially with the 100hp tow tune, incredible mileage for pulling.

I heard from someone that Cale hasn't been tuning for a while due to being busy in his shop. But you might wanna keep trying. He is VERY hard to get ahold of. I had a hard time getting through to him when i wanted my truck tuned. I think his tunes perform pretty well, and they're priced right.

i am running gearhead automotive tunes. i really like them but i can't say there any better or worse then any other ones since it is the first custom tuned chip i have put in the truck

Well Cale which is who owes tyrant posted that he isn't doin them anymore es to busy so I'm problay goin to do the Tony wildman tunes

cale started tuning again but you can only get them thru certain vendors. If you want I'll pm you the vendor I know of for sure that can get them (i don't know if they are a sponsor here). Cale or tony will probably be the next tunes I try. I will only ever run tyrant, TW, gearhead, php or beans for tunes, imo those are the best out there.

Last edited:
Really like my tunes from Cale! Great all around power and very driveable without excessive smoke. I had DP tunes first and it ran good. my only complaint with dp was very touchy pedal but good otherwise

Back