ughhhh, my next ride.. if I hit super lotto

They're sweet cars for sure..

I'd still rather have a 458 Italia :rockwoot:

ill take something like this

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmACTP69Zh0[/MEDIA]

Garrett

Talking to the guys that worked at Nelson's they are honestly not worth it. Though when Greg took me on a ride the power was so smooth. Audi has the same engine and is cheaper it's all the same just a different shell.

I think the Audi is bigger which is good cause my butt could barely fit in those cars.

The boys got a deathwish

When I rode with Greg we made it up to 90 before this Turn on Watkins I told him to slow down. I was looking for the Passenger side break.

I have seen them scream down watkins a couple of times at 100. There's just little to none reaction time incase something happen's. It's just stupid at that speed and momentum you of go off road you can end in a house 1/4 mile away. Plus that was a rag top with no Roll Bar.

Yeah your boy has a death wish. Track cost next to nothing.

When I rode with Greg we made it up to 90 before this Turn on Watkins I told him to slow down. I was looking for the Passenger side break.

I have seen them scream down watkins a couple of times at 100. There's just little to none reaction time incase something happen's. It's just stupid at that speed and momentum you of go off road you can end in a house 1/4 mile away. Plus that was a rag top with no Roll Bar.

Yeah your boy has a death wish. Track cost next to nothing.

Bad part is he doesn't care. He goes to the track but he thinks everything's the track. I always look for the passenger brake too but I can never find it.

Bad part is he doesn't care. He goes to the track but he thinks everything's the track. I always look for the passenger brake too but I can never find it.

He is running in those Tenn hill's F that. I bet he goes through tires like crazy. Engine looked clean as ever though.

He is running in those Tenn hill's F that. I bet he goes through tires like crazy. Engine looked clean as ever though.

He's got more money that he knows what to do with. That's only ONE of his vipers. He has I think 3 others, a couple supras and some other fast cars. Hes got a wicked fast CR too.

He's got more money that he knows what to do with. That's only ONE of his vipers. He has I think 3 others, a couple supras and some other fast cars. Hes got a wicked fast CR too.

damn,must be nice to have money like that

Talking to the guys that worked at Nelson's they are honestly not worth it. Though when Greg took me on a ride the power was so smooth. Audi has the same engine and is cheaper it's all the same just a different shell.

I think the Audi is bigger which is good cause my butt could barely fit in those cars.

Which car are you talking about that Audi has the same motor as?

Which car are you talking about that Audi has the same motor as?

Audi R8 and Lamborghini Gallardo share the same chassis and V10 engine.. They're both owned by VW, as is Bugatti and Bentley plus a few others...

Ask Brett about ridding with him.

That 200 run was by the 407E exit iirc.

I want a dyno in my basement.

Yeah Matts run was by the 407. I know how he is, he used to live next to the house. Only house with more vehicles in the driveway than me.

Back