Unauthorized Hot Rod Diesels Update - Spy Photos

ramctd

AKA RamWheelsBy4
Well I was at Hot Rod Diesels Saturday paying Michael for my new turbo. :doh:

He had just found some of the issues with oil leak on the new turbos on the race truck. He nuked both old turbos a couple weeks ago doing some t/t at HRP.

I snapped a couple quick cell phone shots before we went for a test drive. The fab work not quite finished, but looks pretty good even raw.

Ok my take on the test drive... CR@P! :woohoo: That thing is just stupid fast. :ft: Hope he gets all the kinks out soon, I don't have any doubt it is a 9s truck. Just don't know how low it can go.

He does need a 5 point harness on the passenger seat, I was having a hard time keeping both hands wrapped around the cage bars. LOL LOL

12_27_04_09_9_58_38_0.jpeg

12_27_04_09_9_58_39_2.jpeg

Hmm, hard to tell from cell phone pics but doesnt look like a 9 sec engine to me. Chargers look a bit small.

64/71 over an S480...

I'm going to break in and steal that 4" intake tube and filter so that he has to put a real filter and pipe on there! LOL

SPS 66 and a Big Brother made 850 on #2 so I think he should be fine.

Jim

He He, looks can be decieving. :evil

It ran 10.3s before latest round of upgrades and tuning. 4-Link adjustments, new rear disc brake setup, BIGGER pump, BIGGER injectors and BIGGER turbos. That is a few of the things I know about and I sure don't see it all. LOL

Wow that is sweet! So is it still streetable? Like to go thru the drive-thru or is it completly track now?

Wow that is sweet! So is it still streetable? Like to go thru the drive-thru or is it completly track now?

Still streetable, with a light foot. Actually still seems to have reasonable street manners. Michael is still driving it when the weather permits.LOL

Your not going anywhere on wet streets except sideways.:hehe:

the truck is VERY streetable... not some cracked out high RPM smoke monster... it barely smokes just cruising it around.

Only real street truck can drive across town.......or across the country :)

Jim

My Nova has fiberglass doors, wheelie bars, and lexan side windows, and it still has plates :rockwoot:

Back