Unlimited Single Charger??

Yellow Jacket

I did a couple searches but did not return what I wanted...

I know you guys have talked about Unlimited singles on Dodges out west and I was wanting to run a 3.5-3.9 inch single and was wondering which brand of charger those guys are running and which exhaust housing and turbine wheel they are running in them...

I understand that most will not want to share, but I guess it is worth a try. You can PM me if you do not want the public to see. I pull in Iowa and Wisconsin, so I probably won't see most of you in competition if that helps!!!:lolly:

Thanks, Matt.

Around here its either a Columbus Diesel Supply or Woodruff Diesel.

I did a couple searches but did not return what I wanted...

I know you guys have talked about Unlimited singles on Dodges out west and I was wanting to run a 3.5-3.9 inch single and was wondering which brand of charger those guys are running and which exhaust housing and turbine wheel they are running in them...

I understand that most will not want to share, but I guess it is worth a try. You can PM me if you do not want the public to see. I pull in Iowa and Wisconsin, so I probably won't see most of you in competition if that helps!!!:lolly:

Thanks, Matt.

We build many of the big chargers for many companies that use them for those class pullers. Give us a shout. They can be made from Garrett, Borg Warner, Holset, Turbonetics....etc. Just depends on the application.

Back