upgraded Tcase studs ?

smokjunky

Just the new guy
2 weeks ago I had a very nasty driveline vibration. Driving back on base it sounded like I lost my rear drive shaft lots of jaring and sound like a u joint was locking uP. Pressed the Gas and realized I was still getting power to the tires.limped it home and looked under the truck drive line was fine but the Tcase was pointed towards the ground. I snapped all 6 bolts that attached it to the trans. Took the Tcase off the output shaft and t case seem fine. When I put it back on the truck hopefully it will seat properly "fingers crossed".
so are there any upgraded like arp studs I might be able to run since all 6 busted. The Tcase only has like 500 miles since install

Why did you change the Tcase? I would look at something else. Don't think the Tcase studs are the issue.

I blew it on a hunting trail sounded like rocks were mixing in it hahah. The chunks were to big to come threw the drain hole haha.
man to tell u the truth I'm stumped.my mechanic thinks maybe the output shaft pushed it back?
The bolts were also stripped loke a .25 of an inch before they broke it looked like.I only found one

Thanks guys I hope Napa or advance carries the studs so I can get the truck on the road again

RTV in combo with tight studs will never let that thing shift around on you. They can come loose after initial install. Always recheck after a few days driving.

I would check over the holes in the back of the trans. Make sure it didn't egg them out, that's a lot of weight hanging there.

Got the studs at napa. And forgot to buy a new gasket so we did end up putting some rtv. I'll drive around when I get my turbo back and when I get home I'll retighten them and hope there good to go now haha.also threw some blue lock tight in them haha

Back