Utah State fair

Usually one of the bigger pulls for this area, I hope to see a good showing of diesels for the last pull of the season.:rockwoot: Who is going?

i will not make it my moter is going south :hehe:

good luck men :clap::clap:

tomorrow night starts at 7, tech closes at 5. i would be there before 4 if I were you.

by the way, rumor has it that there will be a pull in hurricane, ut, just north of st. george next saturday. there will be more info tomorrow at salt lake

Great Job everyone that showed up, especially Josh, what a great pull. That thing was flyin through there. Also, a good showing of trucks, I believe there was around 45 diesels. I will have video up as soon as I can get it off of my camera.

Josh did have an awesome pull! :rockwoot:

All the trucks ran well and nobody broke to bad. I really wish we could have seen that DT 466 pull though. Hopefully next year.

the flagman got mad at me for being out there that far too. I didnt want to stop but any farther and would have hit the barn. I think there was like 2 feet till i would have hit it. I will have a video up soon if my wifes camera will work does anyone else have a video of me? sorry to hear about your truck kevin.

I got you on video this time Josh, but didn't have the best vantage point. What tires and wheels did you have on it this time?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG0XJXIe-O8

this is my pull from the salt lake city, ut sate fair 9-13-08. I shifted to 3rd gear and just before i got out of the arena it shifted to 4th. I had to get off the go pedal and hit the brakes so that I didnt hit the barn at the end:woohoo:. Brandon, I have a set of trxus sts tires on some stock 05 dodge wheels now. they work pretty good I think. I will try to get more up of others soon

Last edited:
Back