V band clamp ID

Bens

Anyone know where to buy this style v band clamp? It came on my joker fab runner intake and i would like to get more for the rest of my intercooler pipes.
Thanks!
6dc65c88b80fd1d45e4fc5e038ae2584.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

It’s a Stainless sanitary wing nut v-band clamp. I’ve most commonly seen them used in dairy/food processing plants In an industrial setting to transfer milk, juice, waste water, and other liquids processed for consumption through all food grade stainless piping. First time I’ve heard of them being used In an automotive application.

Last edited:
Used very similar clamps when pulling vacuum on tanks at my old job. Can't remember where we ordered them from, also not certain in they'll hold high pressure or not?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I think i found them. Perfect thank you for the info!
799f9457bc7094162f35bb3aec699bd6.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

We probably have over a million of those clamps at the milk plant I work at. Be sure to order extra I-line gaskets because once they get pinched and smashed their useless! A friend of mine used a clamp like that on his intercooler pipe that used an o-ring instead of the gasket, probably a better option if you can find the right ferrule.

Last edited:
I believe they're called clover clamps, ame one came on my joker intake. Seem to be pretty robust pieces.

Back