V5+ Bluechip = WOW

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
Man What a diffrence over the FMS alone. Smoke is unreal :woohoo: Of course I could back the smoke down with the smoke setting on the FMS , but that wouldnt be any fun. Truck is far more responsive than before. I hammered it from a dead stop and blew the tires away with the FMS at only about 2/3. I seem to be having more fun with this thing every day :ylsuper:

Nice Tim! :ylsuper:

Oh and I'm going to be sending my truck to Jeff's shop in a couple weeks for a new tranny!! :ylsuper: :rockwoot: I gotta call him and get some quotes and then it's gonna be time.

Good for you Dave. Best $$ I ever spent.

Tim, we really need to try this setup with a stick shift in the name of testing, why don't you send it my way and I'll shoot you a Drag Comp so we can do some serios side by side testing??

I would, but the FMS is not as easy to put on and take off. I'll take you for a ride though.

:poke: Notice he didn't say he'd let you drive Billy,
:poke: ponder that oneLOL LOL LOL LOL

:evil Good call Timbeaux:lolly:

Hush Jeff, I'm trying to do some first class wheedling here :D

Now Tim, you and I both know you don't have the injectors or the turbo to properly test this setup. I just happe to have a nice sized set of sticks already installed and just the right amount of turbo to run them. I'll even sweeten the pot a bit by kindly offering to drive to Moody and do the swap for you whilst you kick back with a cold natty light.

What about it boss man :D :D :D

We could just swap turbos and injectors because most folks have auto's and they would rather see the info from an auto test LOL

Did I mention that if you want one, Dominator can hook you up!

Timbeaux38 said:
We could just swap turbos and injectors because most folks have auto's and they would rather see the info from an auto test LOL

Naw, that would require work, swapping boxes around is MUCH easier :D

Not really. I think we should use my truck as the test mule. Paint is better, Auto is better (remember, your clutch is suspect) and My truck doent have NEAR as much crap in the bed LOL

That's not crap, it's traction weight :evil

Besides, never know when you might need something :)

I liked the Edge Comp (EZ mode) with the Redline best, the Van Aaken box stacked with the Redline did'nt offer enough timing IMO. But that's gotta be a wicked street combo you got Timmy.

It is pretty dang cool. I seemed to have picked up some mileage as well. With the V5, the power comes on much quicker and harder than with the FMS alone. Makes for fun driving in the rain. :eek:

Tim actually has the R box instead of the V5 which gives a little better power gain. It plugs directly on to the pump where the V5 plugs in to the data port.

Yeah, I do have the R... thanks for giving away all my secrets LOL

Back