Valair dd issues

REEDSTR

SHADE TREE TECH
So i put a valair dd 3600 slipper clutch in my 03 cummins and i have almost 20,000 miles on it and it gave up on me in traffic and the clutch quit clutching. Pulled clutch out of truck clutch was worn out and looking kinda sad i never pulled with the truck and the most towing i have done with it was to pull a boat to the lake and a car across the state ....just wondering if this is a normal problem or if i just got a junk clutch from the start

so you have a sig written like yours and your gonna tell a clutch manufacturer that it wasnt beat LOL

but to actually add something to this thread.....i have junked good clutches by driving them on the street and trying to make them act like a street clutch

its like trying to make a ***** a housewife, eventually she will leave

blow it out your ass cliff i was not bad mouthing the makers of the clutch.....its not like they are coal train diesel.. but i was just wondering if it was a normal issue and by junk clutch i ment like built on friday or monday and this is my 03 not the 96 but i also been talking to the helpfull guys at valair so im sure it will get figured out

Bahaha I was wondering if that was you!! How is life? And it came across like you were talkin a Lil chit is all. The interntz does not convey all conversation very well and can be misinterpreted. Hope life is good for ya.

things are good just in wyoming and i could have been a little upset because i have such great luck with transmission componets lol

hell the tranny in the new dodge lost all forward gears and i had to drive 17 miles home in reverse, almost made it to damn copper.

Back