VE 4bt, nv4500, np 231J/241.

joefarmer

MR. Supreme Overlord
I have a VE 4bt with <100k on the rebuild. Oringed head, custom header, HE351 turbo, oringed, +010 gasket and all leaky seals replaced. Accessories include power steering pump, alternator, fan drive, starter etc. Has vertical filter and front frame mounts.

4x4 NV4500 with 300HP clutch + stock flywheel. Clutch hydraulics included.

NP231J transfer case with 241 chain, shafts and gears. SYE kit installed, as is a clocking ring.

It's ready to bolt into any 4x4 vehicle (especially a Jeep due to the 231J). Just weld your frame mounts in place, attach the drive shafts plus hoses and drive.

WILL NOT SEPARATE. $4500 obo.

Hi, I have a friend I'm helping him with his parts search and conversion. He wants to repower his Jeeps CJ7 etc....I have talked him into a 4bt. If yours the combo that was for sale from Buffalo NY from a Grand Cherokee? any pictures, how negotiable and where in Ohio?
Thanks,
Merry Christmas,
Deo

Don't want to say too much for Brandon, but he's near Columbus Ohio. I don't believe this setup was for sale anywhere else...I think he's gather this stuff on his own.

He can tell you for sure when he logs back on;)
Chris

Hi Deo-

The head went back on last week so I don't have any assembled pictures. It is the cleanest Cummins I've ever been inside. This is the first time it's been posted for sale since I wanted it to go into my personal Cherokee. I need the cash since I'm finishing my race project. PM me your phone number if you're interested in discussing further.

Offers? No one's showed up with cash yet. I decided I will separate into two lots.

Lot 1: VE 4BT, turbo, ps pump, etc mounts.
Lot 2: nv4500, np231j, starter, block adapter.

3.9l. Fueling is stock at 105hp. Yes, I will ship any way you choose, the problem is that I don't see the freight being very cheap.

Back