Ve fuel shutoff ????

Knoberman

swapping
Hey Guy's need some help please i cant find this. I lost my fuel shutoff awhile back and just started using the cable. What i cant find is where's the rubber go? I've seen people mention it's stuck somwhere. Dvs? It doesn't Seem to run aswell as it as did and I'd Like to clean it out.

Solenoid -> fuel plunger -> DVs -> injectors.

Most people find them in the dvs or injectors.

Posted via Velocity LG ALLY

I found mine in the Dv's. I will recommend taking the pump out and standing it up on a bench. I suppose one could do it in frame but it wouldn't be ideal as the springs and pintals would be a PIA to get lined back up.

I've been wantin injectors. Didn't really wanna take a bunch of extra stuff apart though. O well all part of the fun i gess

I'd thought about that smokin ve i was thinkin the same thing. Thanks

Just for future reference you can take the plastic off the plunger so it's bare metal and it will still work without loosing chunks in your pump.

lets just say I pop tested my stock injectors the other day for fun. I pulled them out a few years ago to put my pods in and my solenoid blew while I had them in. Truck ran just fine and I've never had the pump or DVs off... but... those stock injectors were not testing good. They were only poppin off at about 150 bar when they should be at 245.(240k on these) And most were only spraying out of 2 or 3 holes out of the 6. Is there rubber stuck in my injectors? Thats my guess, especially for how long I just kept running it cuz it seemed fine. I guess I'll find out in a month or so when I tear them apart in fuels class and put some bigger tips on them

Ive been lookin towards upgrading mine. Even got extra cores. Just waitin for pms to come back. Im sure mines gone down hill since the shutoff let go

Back