Veggie oil in a 600hp+ p-pump set up

4 Tuggin

Was tring to find out if anyone has ever ran a veggie oil set up in a high hp truck. Did a kit on my brother in laws VW jetta and can't feel any difference between oil or fuel. Was thinking of a kit for the truck but wanting to be 600+ hp. He owns a resturant and I can get more than I could burn! And it wouldn't smoke with a big lazy turbo on the road.

Biodiesel, yes. Veggie, I'm not sure. There's several pullers who run B100. I haven't known any to run pure vegetable oil since the rules state '#2 pump fuel only". JMHO, of course.

I burn it every day and I'm fueled decently but in need of a turbo which I should have on this week end. As far as your question what I am finding is the truck makes slighly less power on vegi as apposed to 2# .Honestly I'm a little nervouse running big volumes of vegi so what I do is run a valet when I run vegi and go lightly on the go peddle I'm affraid of getting to much fuel in the cylinders and possibly washing through the rings and getting into the crank case causing the dreaded polimerization. I know a guy that had that happen to his engine and lets just say he had a major rebuild on his hands...........

schoust is right, wvo in the crankcase is bad. There was thread on Frybrid trying to figure out what the best injector would be for veggie. Unfortunately the performance people and wvo people rarely talk to each other.

reamom said:
Just filled up with Bio from Peachleaf Bio-Diesel co-op
They're located at 1611 Peachleaf houston tx off of Aldine westfield just south of beltway 8 I paid $2.85 a gal.

Their BIODIESEL IS COMMERCIALLY MADE IN DAYTON TEXAS AT
AgriBioFuels, LLC
Dayton, TX

Last I heard biodiesel was illegal in Texas?

reamom said:
Just filled up with Bio from Peachleaf Bio-Diesel co-op
They're located at 1611 Peachleaf houston tx off of Aldine westfield just south of beltway 8 I paid $2.85 a gal.

Their BIODIESEL IS COMMERCIALLY MADE IN DAYTON TEXAS AT
AgriBioFuels, LLC
Dayton, TX

That place sucks. Their fuel will cause engine damage.

daysel said:
That place sucks. Their fuel will cause engine damage.

Daysel-- I have been running their fuel since may and have had no problems. I had to change out my fuel filter about a month into switching to all biodiesel, but the guy there had told me to expect that.

Trapper said:
Reamom what time is that place open over thier?

Peachleaf Biodiesel is open Monday - Friday 8-5
They will stay later if trucks are still coming in and they have fuel.
IF a lot of people need it he will open up on Saturday too.

FYI: User reamom = Peachleaf Biodiesel.

Spammer = Banned
Please regard all statements about quality ect. as such.

Thanks,
AE

Amish Elegance said:
FYI: User reamom = Peachleaf Biodiesel.

Spammer = Banned
Please regard all statements about quality ect. as such.

Thanks,
AE
Peachleafbio=Peachleaf Biodiesel.

We do have customers that come in and purchase our product and have told us about this site specifically. I understand the feelings toward multiple posts or trying to use boards as advertisment but when direct questions are asked about a buisness and somebody responds? or somebody trys to slander quality of my product or business? I or somebody else should not respond or answer questions?

peachleafbio said:
Um, actually no. peachleafbio=reamom. If peachleafbio=reamom and reamom=spammer, where do you think that leaves you? Come on, you can get this one...

Go ahead, ask me how I know. :hehe:

peachleafbio said:
We do have customers that come in and purchase our product and have told us about this site specifically. I understand the feelings toward multiple posts or trying to use boards as advertisment but when direct questions are asked about a buisness and somebody responds? or somebody trys to slander quality of my product or business? I or somebody else should not respond or answer questions?
I'm glad you found out about us by our members. Our members comprise the best of diesel competition.

That said, you have broken several site guidelines and proven to be untrustworthy in communication with other moderators. A few site guidelines you may want to familiarize yourself with include:

*You will need to register a username....one username. Multiple usernames are not allowed.

*Dont be an idiot, if you act like a douche in your posts, dont cry when you get banned.

*If you are a vendor, and you are not a Site Sponsor, do not solicit anywhere on the site. That right is reserved for those who sponsor the site. You may have a small link in your signature, but no direct solicitation is allowed.
Read those again. You'll find they are dressed up a little on other sites but most are similar in the way they pertain to member conduct and solicitation. We like to get right to the point with our guidelines.

You have added absolutely zero useful information to this board. You never answered any questions. Every post you have made with your other user name was to solicit business. When another moderator questioned you about your relationship to the company, you flatly denied it. That, my friend, will not be tolerated. You are at best, a liar. Why we should allow you, with questionable character, to post with the best in the diesel performance industry is an inexcusable error on our part, and for your brief inconvenience to our members I apologize.

The only time someone spoke of the quality of your product was after you promoted it. Likely a response given at your tawdry, transparent excuse for an informative post. Had you not posted and brought to bear the name of your organization, (Also, in a deceptively written in 3rd person in attempts to circumvent site guidelines) the quality of product would have never came into question.

Being from the industry, you could have shed some useful light into this thread and clarified many things regarding biofuels and greasle for our members. Instead you chose to use it to promote your business and drive people to your establishment. Nothing more.
your spamming posts are not welcome here.

peachleafbio said:

Those people that want to do so (answer direct questions...ie. sell some fuel, product etc) Become Supporting Vendors.

Using this board to promote product without becoming a supporting vendor is a slap in the face for those wo pay to have that right. And no, you as the owner of a bio fuel company do not get to promote (what you call answering questions) product if your posts could also be misconstrued as sales pitches....

The 2 posts you put up before we banned your first screen name were perfect examples of you misleading members here to make them think you were another consumer. Instead of defending your company when your product was called into question, you posed as a consumer to "take up" for yourself and then gave the members a sales pitch.

Basically, you broke the rules...... Sorry but you are banned again.

Back