very happy with the turbine upgrade Chris!

Big Deezul

I got your voice mail.....thank you for answering my questions and explaining

Make a long story short, I had a 64/65 and sent it in to chris to have it changed to a 64/48 configuration. I got the turbo back today and Chris had done some port matching and a few little extras as well which were pretty cool.

Anyway, I got the turbo on and man am I happy. The old 65 would spool up and hit hard but then the pull would stop and it would kinda just continue to rev. Well now I get that same initial punch when it spools, but it just keeps pulling all the way until I shift to the next gear. It is exactly what I wanted out of my turbo. Its a very smooth linear feel when it comes on and it just keeps pulling. My EGT's are well in check also.

The 68 wheel is awesome..it really does spool fast like the 65 and pull like 71

Excellent work to the guys at ED....I am one happy customer!:bow:

I got your voice mail.....thank you for answering my questions and explaining

Make a long story short, I had a 64/65 and sent it in to chris to have it changed to a 64/48 configuration. I got the turbo back today and Chris had done some port matching and a few little extras as well which were pretty cool.

Anyway, I got the turbo on and man am I happy. The old 65 would spool up and hit hard but then the pull would stop and it would kinda just continue to rev. Well now I get that same initial punch when it spools, but it just keeps pulling all the way until I shift to the next gear. It is exactly what I wanted out of my turbo. Its a very smooth linear feel when it comes on and it just keeps pulling. My EGT's are well in check also.

The 68 wheel is awesome..it really does spool fast like the 65 and pull like 71

Excellent work to the guys at ED....I am one happy customer!:bow:

:rockwoot: sweet deal, you gonna dyno at spring fling?

Back