VGT turbo swap kit HE300vg

Baron85

Just upgraded to compounds and no longer need this setup. I have run this setup on 2 different trucks. A 2001 with 7x.095 injectors and the current 2006 with BBI 0.5 injectors. Both have run great. I bought the HE300vg new 2.5 years ago and have aprox 15k-20k miles on the turbo. Full disclosure. I rolled the first truck this turbo was on but have been running it on my 2006 since December and it has performed perfect. On to what’s included.

6.7 exhaust manifold with egr block plates and with 2 drilled and tapped spots for pyro. The threaded pyro inserts will not be included.
HE300vg turbo complete with actuator
Lil black box standalone V2 turbo controller and wiring harness.
Coolant fittings and hose for the turbo, feed fitting from engine block, and t fitting to heater core hoses.

The lil black box is still mounted in the truck and not pictured. I will try to get it pulled and pictured early next week when I get back home.

You will need a 6.7 downpipe since I had to make a custom downpipe due to my truck having a Ford ZF6 transmission.

If you have any questions or want more pictures please let me know. Asking $1000 net. Can discuss shipping options. Located near Colorado Springs

Would be willing to split up.

Lil blackbox controller $250

HE300vg 400

Manifold $150

Or $700 for all of it

Back