Videos from lexington??

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDz3gVd2QIE"]Under construction Mike Stoner 1-6-13 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
This was one of the absolute best indoor pulls i have been to hands down. Great place for a pull, lots of excitment in the air, and plenty of trucks and tractors plowing the sand pile... Yes the crowd was pretty thin but i believe part of that was because of the Monster Jam show just a few miles away at Rupp Arena. Congrats to Tina Cain and the Buy Polar crew for taking the win durring the Day session, and thank you to the KTPA/TNT Motorsports guys for letting the class run again that night. I left before the 2.6 class during the night session so i do not know any results.

I knew nothing of it and I'm an hour away. I must be out of the loop.

Sent from my x2 chillin in the middle of no where

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-tuGZqxsvU"]Tina Cain Buy Polar Unleashed 1st place KTPA Invitational - YouTube[/ame]

looks like polar air is running pretty good since the new changes. how long is the track down there? is it a full 300' track?

Last edited:
Who in the heck runs in front of a truck like that spooling?

If you loose the stack do they ever D/Q you?

Nice run for sure!

Jim

Who in the heck runs in front of a truck like that spooling?

If you loose the stack do they ever D/Q you?

Nice run for sure!

Jim

All indoor pulls I've been to red flag you if it comes off....except this one.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Look like he was spooling on a red flag, definitely a DQ at most pulls..

honestly i doubt a disqualification would have been issued becasue the Polar Air/ Bad Boy Blasters guys are a major sponcer for the KTPA..... granted tho, if the issue had came up on another puller, then probably a disqualification would have been enforced.

I live 10 mins from there and hadnt heard anything about it. How do they do the pay out when there are not enough fans. Does a sponsor cover it??

honestly i doubt a disqualification would have been issued becasue the Polar Air/ Bad Boy Blasters guys are a major sponcer for the KTPA..... granted tho, if the issue had came up on another puller, then probably a disqualification would have been enforced.

thats ****ty...lol I got dqd 2 years ago there... brakes and all put on me..lol :soap:

Back