VP44 horsepower record

do you know how big off a shot of nos? I have the same injection pump as he does, but I have twins... This could get interesting. I have the big NX Sx2d with 2 lightning solenoids and all the BIG jets :rockwoot: I'm just waiting on my big 250hp sticks that I'm having built to replace the 150hp jammers so I can add tons of spray.*nx*

You guys will be the first to know. :Cheer:

I'll say i think adams injectors are much much bigger and running much much more spray!

I think you'll need a little more than a coaltrain stick...It takes a little more enginering!

What twins are you running superman>?

S300/S400, Scheid Lightning VP44, FASS 150, 250hp Coaltrain Sticks, ATS Arc-Flow, ATS Pulse Manifold, ATS full-billet tranny with co-pilot lockup control, ATS 5star converter, Oversized Injector tubes(.093), TST Powermax Competition, SMARTY, NX Sx2d two stage setup with 2 500hp capable lightning solenoids, and a few other things that I'd like keep secret. I ran a 12.74@ 105mph(#2 only, no spray) with 150hp sticks and a wounded vp44(its fixed now) ran a 1.80 60ft time, but the truck was running lean on the top end. It didnt even put out a tint of smoke, but it fuels enough to spray a 60 nozzle(1st stg.) and a 80(2nd stg.) with the 150hp sticks, SMARTY on SW3, TST on 9 and still puts out some haze.

Adams truck runs 12.2 on the motor and 11.53 with one stage and thats with his stage 2 sticks.

Gus runs mid to low 11's on #2 and still hasn't got all the kinks worked out yet. can't wait to see it run with full power and get it to hook good:evil

Adaamissuperman its going to take alot more than what you have listed to get what you are looking for. Not many off the shelf slightly massaged parts will get you the mind blowing results they say.

Gus runs mid to low 11's on #2 and still hasn't got all the kinks worked out yet. can't wait to see it run with full power and get it to hook good:evil

ha ha thats just funny right there. granted i have never had a problem with Gus and talked to him many times on the phone but put that red truck on the humbler and not that dynocom and see what it makes before you start making claims of him shattering the VP record. and fastest time he has posted is a 11.50 if i believe not low 11s but mid. if he proves me wrong and does beat the current 902, on a dynojet, i will eat crow, till then,:blahblah1:

It's funny that you think I'm actually gonna tell you every mod I have... I have many secrets that will remain just that... secrets. Just wait. I think outside the box which lets me come up with many little tricks that add up.

It's funny that you think I'm actually gonna tell you every mod I have... I have many secrets that will remain just that... secrets. Just wait. I think outside the box which lets me come up with many little tricks that add up.

I wonder how many times us 24 valve guys have heard that. Not much top secret crap in the 24valve world. But good luck anyways.

until you have video's, time slips, and dyno sheets then you will be called bull on every claim you make. There are many on CompD here that have our 24V's bombed with big fuel, big twins, etc. so join the group here make some friends and get some proof in hand before talking any crap about big HP numbers.

ha ha thats just funny right there. granted i have never had a problem with Gus and talked to him many times on the phone but put that red truck on the humbler and not that dynocom and see what it makes before you start making claims of him shattering the VP record. and fastest time he has posted is a 11.50 if i believe not low 11s but mid. if he proves me wrong and does beat the current 902, on a dynojet, i will eat crow, till then,:blahblah1:

That 902 wasn't done on a 248C either so can't say much for that. Using NOS and this fella only ran an 11.53 and I can run easy easy 11.4's on fuel only?? I gotta get my :nos: hooked up. :hehe:

Gus, Any chance you can make it up to MIR on the 24th? There will be 1/4 mile racing and we will have our 248 dynojet there.

Would love to see what your truck can do in person.

Chris

I'll put the bottle to it here pretty soon. I'd love to come up but there's a pull down here on the 24th. Do you guys have any openings to bring the dyno down here??

Sure, we have dates available. What do you have in mind?

Chris

Gus- TNT will have their dyno at M.I.R. on the 24th for the event. You can spin the rollers and hit the strip in the same day. Should be a good crowd there too......:poke::poke:

That 902 wasn't done on a 248C either so can't say much for that. Using NOS and this fella only ran an 11.53 and I can run easy easy 11.4's on fuel only?? I gotta get my :nos: hooked up. :hehe:

Been on the smae dyno a few times that he made the 902 on.....I make less power on that than 248c......

until you have video's, time slips, and dyno sheets then you will be called bull on every claim you make. There are many on CompD here that have our 24V's bombed with big fuel, big twins, etc. so join the group here make some friends and get some proof in hand before talking any crap about big HP numbers.

I never claimed my truck had that much power... All I said is that I was shooting for that much eventually. I should be able to go get some dyno runs down next week sometime to do some tuning and try out the new sticks and tune the nitrous to the new sticks. I have new cam and valve springs in a box in my room that are going in next... and then more tuning. I'll let you guys know what I come up with.

I just found another short block so I can start a motor build, but that won't be done for a good long while.

Just wondering if you guys have any suggestions on what to run my smarty and TST comp on to make the best power. I've been leaving the SMART on SW#3 and the TST on 9.

Back