VW ALH Turbo wanted

blackcoal

Figured this would be a better place to post this then the wanted to buy section.

But im looking for a vnt 15 turbo that is good still. Vanes not stuck and not passing oil.

any of you guys have anything or know someone with one?

I have the one I took off my motor when I got it. I'd have to check it out, was planning on just selling it as a core. Was working when the motor was pulled though.

check it out and see if the vanes are stuck. do you know if it passed any oil?

Sell you mine. Comes with an engine, freshly painted car and a few goodies. 12k LOL

But if I get my hybrid here I will sell you the 15. Guessing you blew yours finally Adam?

Sell you mine. Comes with an engine, freshly painted car and a few goodies. 12k LOL

But if I get my hybrid here I will sell you the 15. Guessing you blew yours finally Adam?

Haha no it still works im tired of just driving around in limp mode

My buddy just picked up a 98 tdi engine and I was looking at it and them turbos are so small. Like I think the compressor wheel on my trucks turbo is bigger than the whole exhaust housing on that thing lol.

Ours are just as small.

I would get a vcds and look into the code. Maybe you can fix it. I happen to know someone that has one :D

Then if my billet wheel vnt17/22 ever gets done being machine in England I will gladly sell you mine.

Ours are just as small.

I would get a vcds and look into the code. Maybe you can fix it. I happen to know someone that has one :D

Then if my billet wheel vnt17/22 ever gets done being machine in England I will gladly sell you mine.

Ya its some over boosting code because the vanes don't move on my turbo. Well tell them boys to hurry up

If you have ever torn apart a 6.0 turbo these are very close to the same. There easy to clean if you can get the bolts out without breaking them.

Back