W1cked Mega runs 10.76 @ 128.82 Moroso

W1cked

Diesel Junkie
Guys
The 8380lb Mega Cab just ran a 10.76@128.82 at Moroso Motorsport Tonight.
Will scan ticket and post it later.
:rockwoot: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Man if only i had sponsors i would be the first duramax in the 9's But its hard to do on your own

Bye the way great numbers. I guess u made liers out of all of us. Or should i say proved us all wrong

There is no angelic manifestation in that truck. IT"S BAD TO THE BONE! That truck is rockin. Mega Wicked! Good run. Thanks, Brady

Yeah!! Thats awesome, for lack of a better, more "expressive" term...sweet numbers. Congrats

Great job! Is it time for a rollbar yet? :cool:

My theory is that the more you load down the Cummins, the better it will run.

According to the weight and trap speed and the HP calc...your making 1215RWHP........I'm Not doubting you but damn thats fast!!

What all have you done to that thing?.......I need about of of that!!!!!!!!!

That truck is incredible...I saw it before it went to the track and it had it's full interior...Good Job Jorge

Jim Fulmer said:
Imagine if it was at 5500 lbs? You doin good Bro, keep it up!

Jim

No screaming eagle chit!!!

Excellent work once again!

Is it just me or am beginning to hear a faint 12 valve who? [not an insult but a compliment to the 12V!]

Damm...... An 8000+ lb 4x4 every day driver that can pull a load, drive 2000+ miles, wring out a Dyno, pull a sled AND slap down a 10.76 quarter mile......Holly Sh]t.

WTG Jorge! :clap:

Freaking awesome!
Digger_717 said:
According to the weight and trap speed and the HP calc...your making 1215RWHP........I'm Not doubting you but damn thats fast!!

What all have you done to that thing?.......I need about of of that!!!!!!!!!

I think he did post that he laid down about 1200 HP recently, so that is pretty close.

who is gonna be the first hater to say its false, or he must of smoked the lights, or that the truck doesnt weigh anywhere near 8300lbs?

PS- what was the reaction of the ricers etc who were at the track blazing up the 1/4 mile with their 17 second hondas?

Back