Wade Moody's S-10 sets new NADM World Record

His exhaust is really irrelevant to me and I think you guys know my feelings on the exhaust rule after being told my stock exhaust daily driver with muffler and CAT in place still needed a turn up. Perhaps the angle is slightly upward facing but it does not appear so to me in the video but admittedly it could be the camera angle.

All that being said I am being 100% genuine in my request for a record setting attempt. I also believe Max would participate also. Is this doable or is there some other criteria I am missing for this request?

There is not a problem reviewing the procedure, as are all the rules, each year. Especially since it has become a hot issue.

When will you guys be in missouri? Ill take my hoodstack off and try to make a sled pulling record, we have some brush pulls left, im sure i can find a light sled... you guys interested??

Nice pass wade, that's getting it done for sure, I agree with Tim on the record thing. If they want to call it a record then so be it. I personally wouldn't do it that way but to each his own.

I'm glad to see it done with a TH400 and convertor. Duraslug guys should look at this closer, you guys got it easy you dont have to purchase that high dollar billet adapter...... as good as it is though; the new lockup glide would even be better......

Tucker

Why is Mickey Thompson being thanked as a sponsor?

wadehoosier.jpg

wadehoosier.jpg

I would also venture to say my exhaust tip on my 4wd daily driver truck is as high and point as does not point much less than upward than that exhaust...

And hey maybe his front runners are M/T or they are on the tow rig. :)

Last edited:
Me thinks the ninja could of come up with a better sig.

my truck 4x4 exhaust is 20' or do behind the lights big difference.

Last edited:

All that being said I am being 100% genuine in my request for a record setting attempt. I also believe Max would participate also. Is this doable or is there some other criteria I am missing for this request?

Well, I have a guy that will be certified to tech after the TX race. So we may be able to have you a person there for you and max. For everyone one else that wants to keep *****ing. If we have a tech in your area so be it. If not and you want to pay for travel we will send one. But every attempt has to go thru me.

Well, I have a guy that will be certified to tech after the TX race. So we may be able to have you a person there for you and max. For everyone one else that wants to keep *****ing. If we have a tech in your area so be it. If not and you want to pay for travel we will send one. But every attempt has to go thru me.

Awesome I hope to hear about the certified tech! :thankyou2:

I'm glad to see it done with a TH400 and convertor. Duraslug guys should look at this closer, you guys got it easy you dont have to purchase that high dollar billet adapter...... as good as it is though; the new lockup glide would even be better......

Tucker

Wade says he went back to a clutch

Wade says he went back to a clutch

We'll see. I want to hear from him why he kept telling me he didnt like the clutch and it wasnt working and asking for tranny advise; then went to the Th400 and making great laps and now supposely back to a clutch? Just curious nothing more than that; Ive given lots of great feedback to others and even Racepak shots of convertor efficencey to show that it can be made to work well. If he removed it Id just like to hear more on what he didnt like or maybe he went back with the mistake I made early on with the glide and tried using to small of a convertor and did'nt have a great lock up percentage? Either way the new lock up glide is the ****s, I know Mike Woods has one in the new car and it seems to do a nice job, theres another one out there as well that may be out running here soon, cant wait to see it as well.

Tucker

Last edited:
Go to 1:04
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/user/str8tq#p/u/8/TJcwcA9Wt88"]http://www.youtube.com/user/str8tq#p/u/8/TJcwcA9Wt88[/ame]
I'm guessing this was a "straight #2 run also"?

Damn he sits way the hell back in that truck. Looks like he used the momentary button to bring up the chargers with nitrous. Could be wrong on that one.

2 pedals there, a brake and a throttle. Trans brake button with Rt. thumb and button accuation for the other two shifts also on the Rt. side. Chute looks to be on a button on the Lft. side of the wheel. Watch for the timing blocks on the track, looks to shift it just about the way I did in the Altered; pull 2nd ~the 60' and in high gear at the 330', then the next 1000' is burned through in high or 1:1

wadehoosier.jpg

Good question. Take anything you can get for free I guess... Over on Duramax Diesels McRat comment stated "Nor am I too hip-slick-and-cool with the way you tried to blackmail certain shops into sponsoring you."

Whats up with the 2 items above?

Maybe someone should ask him over there about the Mickey Thompson sponsorship to... He can reply over there.

Back