Want a Free Tee-shirt? Details within.

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
Hey guys,
We wanna see 1000 members signed up and posting, so we are gonna give away a few "Official" Competition Diesel Tees to some lucky members. Here is how you can get your hands on one:

1) Refer a friend. The member with the most referrals between now and 1000 will get a free shirt, and we will pick one member who has made a referral during this time at random to get one as well.

2) Write an Article. Articles can be as simple as "How to Change Oil" or as elaborate as you want. Submit them in the article section of your brand's tech forums. 2 winners will be chosen at random.

3) Upload a Video. Competition Diesel can host your videos HERE 2 winners will be chosen at random.

Thanks for all your help, and Thanks for being a member and posting here at Competition Diesel :thankyou2:
-Comp D Staff

.......that shirt gunn'a have a pocket or just the same'ole same shirt?

They dont have pockets, they have a logo across the front. You'll have to put your smokes somewhere else LOL

Where to put your smoke's

Timbeaux38 said:
They dont have pockets, they have a logo across the front. You'll have to put your smokes somewhere else LOL

Somewhere like the trash! They are bad for you anyway!

The slogan..... and site address. I'll try to get some pics up

Here are some pics
Also, they are freakin huge! So if you are an XL go for an L. etc.etc

Attachments

• Compdizzle t shirts 001 (Small).jpg
    Compdizzle t shirts 001 (Small).jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Compdizzle t shirts 002 (Small).jpg
    Compdizzle t shirts 002 (Small).jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Compdizzle t shirts 003 (Small).jpg
    Compdizzle t shirts 003 (Small).jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 27
  • Compdizzle t shirts 004 (Small).jpg
    Compdizzle t shirts 004 (Small).jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Does it look like the last one you sent me from Bowling Green?:doh:

Is there going to be a scorecard somewhere so we can see who is in the lead with invites or is it going to be kept silent?

LOL Black Cloud Has a Commanding lead with 11 Referrals in less tha 2 Days! You Rock Man!

Thank you, thank you very much....and I'd like to thank all my friends for giving me this golden oppur....wait, its too early to give the acceptance speech. :1tooth:

Last edited:
You guys are gonna have to bust arse to catch up with Black Cloud to win the referral side, but remember, you can stiil win by posting a vid or writing a how-to article!

Thanks again guys for making COMPETITION DIESEL the place to be!

I'll write up a how to article on how to Install our Stack kits.....

Timbeaux38 said:
You guys are gonna have to bust arse to catch up with Black Cloud to win the referral side, but remember, you can stiil win by posting a vid or writing a how-to article!

Thanks again guys for making COMPETITION DIESEL the place to be!

Ahem, might want to clarify the vid posting before we get some church vids or something along them lines.....
:aiwebs_029:

Back