WANTED: 3rd gen factory rear u-bolts

randal07

another guy with a truck
I'm finishing up ditching the lift on my truck and all i need now are the factory rear u-bolts. If anyone has a set, let me know how much you want for them. Thanks, Randal

Good luck......I've been looking for months. I think I'm going to a local shop that can bend u bolts.

A local shop made me 1 size larger with nuts/washer for $50.

I'm an hour north, I went to Lou's spring in Peru about 3 years ago to get a set bent up for my 2nd gen.

Mutual wheel in Monmouth / Milan, Illinois. I will be over there tomorrow, if you get me specs I can pick-up a set. I'm in Galesburg if that helps. Last set for a 2nd gen were 45 bucks if I remember.

Last edited:
I've done alot of business with mutual wheel, i work across the river from them. Had no idea they made u-bolts, ill have to stop in there sometime this week. Thanks for the offer 95cummins.

Like these ?

50 bucks plus the ride. Maybe 12 bucks at best to ship.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 0
I got some. Very good condition. $50 shipped. txt at 6zero8-213-4five41 cause I'm not on here much.

I never reuse mine as well. I don't know if they have a website or not, but Dover Brake here in Ohio always does mine. Take one down with me and they always duplicate. If I remember correctly it runs about $30-35 here.

Back