Wanted: 8ft bed to fit 2009 Dodge.

Gary can tell you all about them CAT's, can't you?

Let me know if I can help you with anything on the bus side of it.

I just need to sell it or parts off it and scrap the rest. I'll save some of the reusable electronic stuff off it to support some of our older buses.

Surely I can pawn off a cat motor for some cash.

That’s what was on the Vinson Island Ferry that I checked out a while back. Two of them. I know nothing about them but I’m curious as all hell when it comes to machines so I crawled down in the engine room and checked them out. I was definitely hoping for some 6bt’s haha

Them 3126’s was leaking like nothing I’d ever seen before. They had 2600 hours.

Ran up to dad's last night to take father's day present. The passenger side and the tailgate is done. Getting closer.

One spot on the passenger flare that just won't match up to the bedside. Right under the bodyline. O-well.

attachment.php

Beside corner matches up to tailgate. Looks wonky in the pic, but it matches up ok.

attachment.php

2014 gate all painted up pretty.

attachment.php

Driver's side in progress....

attachment.php

Attachments

• Flare2.jpg
    Flare2.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Mega Flare1.jpg
    Mega Flare1.jpg
    424.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Tailgate1.jpg
    Tailgate1.jpg
    547.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Bedside1.jpg
    Bedside1.jpg
    588.3 KB · Views: 0
Jory, does your new gate use an electronic latch or is it a manual latch?

I am having trouble with the 2020 gate on my 2011. The 20 gate is an electronic actuated latch. The 11 gate had a manual latch in it. Was told the 20 latch needed a body control module to operate the latch. Wondering if there were any made with manual latches.

Jory, does your new gate use an electronic latch or is it a manual latch?

I am having trouble with the 2020 gate on my 2011. The 20 gate is an electronic actuated latch. The 11 gate had a manual latch in it. Was told the 20 latch needed a body control module to operate the latch. Wondering if there were any made with manual latches.

I pulled the electronics out of mine. Then I pulled the cam out of my lock and put my key in it. Then I ground the tumblers flat to the cam. I can now lock this gate with my key, but it is 100% manual operation. I don't want wires in my gate. I take it on and off too much to mess with a harness.

Got her back this weekend and made a voyage up to Kansas to hang with 90Dodge for the 4th. Love these fenders.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Truck 1.jpg
    Truck 1.jpg
    741.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Truck 2.jpg
    Truck 2.jpg
    811.7 KB · Views: 0
I still can't get over how nice she looks. The only place the mega fenders don't really match well to the bedside is just below the channel on the front side of the fenders. Everywhere else fits like a glove.

Ol' Bluebird is on barn tin duty today. Gotta go get a new roof to put on my livestock barn since the wind destroyed it a while back.

attachment.php

Attachments

• tariler.jpg
    tariler.jpg
    402.4 KB · Views: 0
That really did turn out nice. Now a set of running boards to extend past the cab so you can reach into the tool box.

Back