Wanted 94-98 dana 60 loaded carrier

bateman

Long story short, I had a hub lock up and ruin an axle. Replaced with entire assembly from rolling chassis I bought. Dumbass me checks fluid through fill hole and it looked good. Just below was solid mud apparently. 1000 miles later it's toast.

Axle man has sourced all parts from dana other than spider gears discontinued. Does anyone happen to have a used loaded carrier I can buy?

I thought of buying another used axle but man that shit was heavy for me to be trying to manhandle. Just trying to see what my options are here. I appreciate it.

Maybe I jumped the gun. Waiting on some part number info. Seems ECGS has this part in stock possibly.

Well it is in fact a discontinued part and I had a hell of a time finding one. Possibly the only one for sale. Overpriced on eBay but I got it on the way. Dana 707340X is the pn for whoever might come across this thread in the future. That is spider gears (4) thrust washers, center pin and retainer bolt.

if it does not work out, i have several dana 60 30 spline loaded carriers as well as 30 spline internal kits....612-309-3999...............612-309-3999

Back