Wanted: Diesel Turck for the Grand National NTPA pull Jul 18th

snoxracer

Wanted:
15-20 Hard running Diesel trucks to put on a show in New Hampton, Iowa at the Grand National NTPA Pull July 18th.

The promoter of this event contacted me and is adding a class of diesel trucks to the event. The trucks will be run at the end of the Grand National Classes, so you will be pulling at one of the biggest events in Iowa.

We are wanting 15-20 trucks for the Sunday afternoon performance, and we are needing all truck to be preregistered before the event.

The rules are going to be open turbo(s) and pump(s) and a going to follow the Fantasy Pullers 2.6 diesel class for all other rules and safety.

You will not have to be a NTPA member to pull. As of right now I am not sure what the hook fee will be, I am still working on a class sponsor to get a good payout for the top trucks.

Please contact me for any questions and to sign up.

Thanks,

Dustin Crooks
641 22O-O369

Diesel Trucks! Not turck, I really screwed the title up, I guess like always, it never pays to rush!

Dustin

New Hampton is straight north of Waterloo about 35 miles, north central part of the state.
We are planning on paying out to the top 3 trucks, and it will be 100% payback plus what ever we get for sponsor money. It will be $20 dollars to get in the gate and then $20 to pull. (15 trucks@$20= $300 + $200-$300 for sponsor total payout= $500-$600) Which will make a nice payout I think.

Thanks,

Dustin

Still looking for a few trucks, right now the chevy boys are stepping up to the plate! Lets get a few more fords and Dodges. Give me a call so I can get your truck and name down.

641 22O-O369

Thanks,

Dustin

Back